An Update!? Well Take off My Clothes and Call Me Naked!
Year in Review
Surveying 2005/Jan-June 2006
02. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Yep! For a while, anyways./Absolutely
03. Did anyone close to you give birth? There are some baby bunny rabbits hopping around my backyard.
04. Did anyone close to you die? No.
05. What countries did you visit? Idaho is kind of like another country.
06. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? More sculpted abs.
07. What date from 2005/06 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? May 7, 2006. The date of the final match ever at Highbury. C'mon you Gooners!
08. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Making it through my first year of grad school.
09. What was your biggest failure? Failing to find the meaning of life.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I trip over stuff and run into things when I walk sometimes.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Digital camera!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Anderson Cooper. He's so dreamy!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Dubbya
14. Where did most of your money go? Tuition and prostitutes...well, mostly just prostitutes...(kidding)
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? First dates, new relationships, graduate school, new job, Stamey's barbecue, and OF COURSE Cadbury mini eggs.
16. What song will always remind you of 2005/06? Most songs on the Fifa soundtrack and "The Clincher" by Chevelle.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: Happier or Sadder? Sadder. Thinner or Fatter? About the same. Richer or Poorer? More money in the bank. I'm richer, bitch! 18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Work out, tell my friends how much they mean to me.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Worry.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? Went home to see the family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2005/06? No
22. How many one-night stands? 1* But it was Edward 40-hands night so I get a pass...right?
23. What was your favorite TV program? The Colbert Report
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? No
25. What was the best book you read? Deception Point
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? Chevelle
27. What did you want and get? Digital Camera!!
28. What did you want and not get? Any number of things.
29. What was your favorite film of this year? Thank You for Smoking
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 23...and I honestly don't remember...but I'm pretty sure it involved alcohol.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Winning the lottery or seeing Arsenal win the Champions' League. Also, I would have been much more satisfied if Wake didn't suck at life last basketball season.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005/06? As stylish as my budget can afford. Holla at a clearance rack!
33. What kept you sane? Observing people at Home Depot
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you admire the most? Stephen Colbert
35. What political issue stirred you the most? Iraq
36. Who do you miss? Guilford friends that have moved away.
37. Who was the best new person you met? Elisabeth Villette
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005/06: Flammable and Imflammable mean the same thing! Also, it's important to adapt to new surroundings and situations.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "Come on people, now. Smile on your brother. Everybody get together, try to love one another."